Outreach and Missions at ONE*
At ONE*, we think outside the box with ONE* Hope, which encompasses local and global outreaches. Our focus is to not only help meet people’s physical needs, but ultimately to reach others in our community and around the world to find and follow Jesus Christ.
For information on the 2017 Thanksgiving outreaches you can get involved with, click here.
Sign up to receive email updates on opportunities to serve:
Local Outreach Partnerships
Global Outreach Partnerships
- Haiti: Danita’s Children
- Asia: Gospel for Asia
- Africa: PAL (Portable Academic Lapdesk for children)
- Central Africa: Missionaries Brian and Rachel Parker
- Global Brigades Medical Mission
- China: Campus Crusade for Christ
- South America: Mission’s International
- Mexico: Sonshine Hacienda Orphanage
Twice each year we receive a special offering as a church that we call The Gift that goes toward helping us reach the 90% in our community who are without Christ, as well as care for the physical and spiritual needs of children and families in our church, our community and around the world! If you would like to be a part, you can give to The Gift online here.